Now, I instantly wanted to die when I saw this. I am not a Trek hater (not really), but I damn sure don't want to be mashing it up with the Wars. To quote friend of CCD Dan Fogler in FanBoys "We don't hock the Trek here... we keep this here phaser in stock to sus out Trekkie bitches like yourselves and tell them to get the hell off our land. Get the hell off of our land... GET THE HELL OFF OF OUR LAND!!!"
So, I digress... here is how the email between Jeff, Joe, and myself went:
- Jeff: For the nerd who can't choose between "Wars" & "Trek"
- Joe Esq: C'mon now... if you can't choose between the two, are you really a nerd?
- Jeff Bond: Geek???
- Joe Esq: Nah. I would say the first step to becoming either is the decision to like one of the two over the other.
- Mike D: You are not a Geek or a Nerd if you like the "Trek" over Star Wars... Ur just a dick!!!
- Joe Esq: I wish that was a Facebook Status... I'd "like" it.
|Millenium Lee... nice!
Now thats something we Star Wars fans here at CCD can get behind. Just wanted to give you a glimpse into the creative process we go through. It may not seem like much, but its how we get things done. So lets get your opinions in the comments below: Are you guys die hard Trekkies or Down With The Force? Let us here your opinions below.