It's that time again folks... time to make the rounds of what is popping around the Intrawebs. I think all of these stories are dope in their own right, and I know that I could not do it any better than the people who I am linking it towards. In this episode we got movie trailers, Lady Gaga in her thong, An explanation of why the fuck they killed ??? (spoilers ahead after the jump) off of Sons of Anarchy by showrunner Kurt Sutter, a kickstarter worth supporting, and how to make a magazine out of old magazine ads... Check out the links after the jump.
1) The Best Geek Blog Ever is not where you would expect to get a great review of the 'Lincoln' movie trailer from Steven Spielberg, but they sure bring the funk. Boy does this movie look fantastic. Daniel Day Lewis, Tommy Lee Jones, Joseph Gordon Levitt, Jackie Earle Haley... did anybody get a job acting in this movie with less than three names?
2) An excellent Kickstarter for the re-mastering of Pro Pinball for a new generation of devices like Apple , Android, Kindle and other provide. As an avid pinball lover growing up, this will definitely be getting some of my dedicated geek dollars allocated to it. Hurry though, the deadline is almost here.
3) The Superficial posted some booty shot pictures of Lady Gaga posing in a thong and bra to disprove rumors floating around that she is putting on weight. I don't dig her outfits or antics to much (some of her songs are OK), but this chick certainly has a fat enough ass for a tiny little white girl. But why does she look like she is high on heron and channeling her inner Amy Winehouse in all the photos that show her face???
4) Jim Rugg posted a step by step how to manual on how he developed a magazine made up completely of old comic book ads, and boy would I love a copy of this... So fucking cool.
5) I for one was in complete shock when Opie was killed in the third episode of Season 5 of Sons of Anarchy. Here is a glimpse into the conference call that showrunner Kurt Sutter had with numerous reporters the next morning. Like Lucy, he had some 'splainin to do. I can understand what he thinks the death will motivate in Jax, but why did they have to take my favorite dude???
That zine looks fantastic. Too bad it was all sold out by the time I got to the site. I love those old toy ads.ReplyDelete