If you don't know all 150 of these lines, then you are not a hardcore movie geek... and you quite possibly have been living under a boulder (a rock ain't big enough to live under if you don't know these classics!). I hope you enjoy this video. Exophrine really killed this one... good job guys.
***Click Read here below to see the list of clips***
Now without further ado, here is the list:
"Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!"
- 'BEETLEJUICE'...Lydia, summoning Beetlejuice
- 'BEETLEJUICE'...Beetlejuice, being summoned.
- 'POLTERGEIST'...Carol Anne Freeling, notifying her parents of the spirits present
"Hey you guys!"
- 'THE GOONIES'...Sloth, calling the attention of the children he's about to save
"Good morning, Vietnam!"
- 'GOOD MORNING, VIETNAM'...Adrian Cronauer's greeting on his radio show
"I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill. bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one. of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell,. the whole hill. Smelled like ... victory."
- 'APOCALYPSE NOW'...Lt. Col. Bill Kilgore, describing the feeling war brings
"Say 'hello' to my little friend!"
- 'SCARFACE'...Tony Montana, shouting his battle cry before an ambush
"I'm your Huckleberry."
-'TOMBSTONE'...Doc Holiday, volunteering to participate in a stand-off
"Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."
- 'THE PRINCESS BRIDE'...Inigo Montoya, to the 6-fingered man, before his final battle with him
- 'THE SHINING'...Jack Torrance, maniacally calling to his wife with the intent to kill
- 'STAR TREK II: THE WRATH OF KAHN'...Capt. Kirk, screaming out of frustration
- 'FERRIS BUELLER'S DAY OFF'...Economics Teacher, taking class attendance
"They call me Mr. Tibbs!"
- 'IN THE HEAT OF THE NIGHT'...Virgil Tibbs, saying what they call him at home
- 'GOLDFINGER'...James Bond, introducing himself
"A martini...shaken, not stirred."
- 'GOLDFINGER'...James Bond, ordering his signature drink
- 'WARGAMES'...the computer system WOPR, asking its user to play a game with it
-'ACE VENTURA: PET DETECTIVE'...Ace Ventura, acknowledging a confirmation
"The numbers all go to 11!"
- 'THIS IS SPINAL TAP'...Nigel Tufnel, showing off the power of his guitar amps
"To infinity...and beyond!"
- 'TOY STORY'...Buzz Lightyear, professing his aspiration for further exploration
- 'ANNIE HALL'...Annie Hall, reacting to her boyfriend in a conversation
"Yeah baby, yeah!"
- 'AUSTIN POWERS: INTERNATIONAL MAN OF MYSTERY'...Austin Powers, conversing with his partner, Mrs. Kensington
"I know kung fu."
- 'THE MATRIX'...Neo, announcing his newly acquired knowledge
"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum."
- THEY LIVE
- Nada, announcing his intentions at a city bank
"Who are you?" - "Your worst nightmare."
- 'RAMBO III'...John Rambo, angrily introducing himself to a Russian commander
"I know you are, but what am I?"
- 'PEE WEE'S BIG ADVENTURE'...Pee Wee, arguing with Francis Buxton
"Surely, you can't be serious." - "I am serious, and don't call me Shirley."
- 'AIRPLANE!'...Stryker, reacting to a request to land a plane (pilots incapacitated)
"Dammit, man, I'm a DOCTOR, not a - "
- 'STAR TREK'...Leonard "Bones" McCoy, in a discussion about future technology
"I pity the fool."
- 'ROCKY III'...Clubber Lang, in an interview prior to fighting Rocky Balboa
"You talkin' to me?"
- 'TAXI DRIVER'...Travis Bickle, practicing a confrontation in the mirror
"You've gotta ask yourself a question: do I feel lucky? ...well, do ya, punk?!?"
- 'DIRTY HARRY'...Harry, speaking to a criminal suspect before arresting him
"WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION, NUMBNUTS?!?"
- 'FULL METAL JACKET'...Gny. Sgt. Hartman to Pvt. Pyle, demanding he disarm
"There can be only one."
- 'HIGHLANDER'...Connor McLeod, after finally defeating The Kurgan
- 'HELLBOY'...Hellboy, expressing his feeling about his new obligation to fight
"YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"
- 'LORD OF THE RINGS: THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING'...Gandalf, taking a stand against the pursuing Balrog
"THIS IS SPARTA!"
- '300'...King Leonidas, to a Persian messenger, kicking him into the "Pit of Death"
"Of course, you know, this means WAR!"
- 'A NIGHT AT THE OPERA'...Otis Driftwood, to a representative of New York after a misunderstanding
"Houston, we have a problem."
- 'APOLLO 13'...Jim Lovell, informing Mission Control about a troublesome situation
"Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!"
- 'THE WIZARD OF OZ'...Dorothy, Tinman, and Scarecrow, afraid of the dangers of the woods
"Warriors, come out to play-ee-ay!"
- 'THE WARRIORS'...Luther, taunting the Warriors, a gang accused of murder
"I must break you."
- 'ROCKY IV'...Ivan Drago, to Rocky Balboa, while touching gloves
"Shit just got real."
- 'BAD BOYS II'...Marcus Burnett, to Mike Lowrey, realizing the danger they're in
"I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not gonna take this anymore!"
- 'NETWORK'...Howard Beale, broadcasting to the nation, to get mad and scream
"It's clobberin' time!"
- 'FANTASTIC FOUR'...The Thing, before fighting Dr. Doom
"Here comes the pain!"
- 'CARLITO'S WAY'...Carlito 'Charlie' Brigante, to enemies before entering a room
- 'THE INCREDIBLE HULK'...Bruce Banner, as the Hulk, before hitting the ground
"Go ahead, make my day."
- 'SUDDEN IMPACT'...Harry Callahan, to a small-time restaurant robber
"Time to nut up or shut up."
- 'ZOMBIELAND'...Tallahassee, to Columbus, preparing to encounter zombies
"Resistance is futile."
- 'STAR TREK: FIRST CONTACT'...The Borg, to the USS Enterprise crew, informing them of the impending invasion
"Get off my plane."
- 'AIR FORCE ONE'...President Marshall, to Egor Korshunov, before throwing him off the cargo bay
"Get away from her, you BITCH!!!"
- 'ALIENS'...Ellen Ripley, to the Alien queen, rescuing Newt
"Take your stinking paws off me, you damn dirty ape!"
- 'PLANET OF THE APES'...Taylor, telling a gorilla to unhand him
"Run, Forrest, run!"
- 'FORREST GUMP'...Jenny, to Forrest, running from school bullies
"I'll be back."
- 'THE TERMINATOR'...Terminator, to a police front desk clerk before breaking in
"I'm too old for this shit."
- 'LETHAL WEAPON'...Sgt Roger Murtaugh, reacting to his new partner, Riggs
"Thank you for your cooperation."
- 'ROBOCOP'...Robocop, to convenience store owners, after stopping a criminal
- 'ACE VENTURA: PET DETECTIVE'...Ace, to himself, after his landlord leaves
"Ding-dong, the witch is dead!"
- 'THE WIZARD OF OZ'...The Munchkins, celebrating the Wicked Witch's death
"I want my two dollars!"
- 'BETTER OFF DEAD'...Paperboy Johnny, to Lane Meyer, insisting he pay for his newspaper subscription
"SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!"
- 'JERRY MAGUIRE'...Jerry, to Rod Tidwell, obeying him in order to stay his agent
"Greed, for lack of a better word, is good."
- 'WALL STREET'...Gordon Gekko, to a seminar crowd, on how to be successful
"Very nice, how much?"
- 'BORAT: CULTURAL LEARNINGS OF AMERICA FOR MAKE BENEFIT GLORIOUS NATION OF KAZAKHSTAN'...Borat, to a random woman, asking for a price for sex.
"One MILLION dollars!"
- 'AUSTIN POWERS: INTERNATIONAL MAN OF MYSTERY'...Dr. Evil, to his crew, declaring the asking price for holding the world for ransom
"I'll buy that for a dollar!"
- 'ROBOCOP'...Bixby Snyder, to the camera, on the thought of having two women
- 'BILL & TED'S EXCELLENT ADVENTURE'...Bill & Ted, reacting to the King's command to take them to the iron maiden
- 'BILL & TED'S EXCELLENT ADVENTURE'...Bill & Ted, reacting to the King's command to execute them
"The horror.....the horror."
- 'APOCALYPSE NOW'...Col. Kurtz, saying his final words before dying
"You can't handle the truth!"
- 'A FEW GOOD MEN'...Col. Fessep to Lt. Jr. Grade Kaffee on ordering a Code Red
"YES, they deserved to die, and I hope they burn in hell!"
- 'A TIME TO KILL'...Carl Lee Hailey, on whether child rapists deserve to die
"Damn you. Goddamn you all to hell!"
- 'PLANET OF THE APES'...Taylor, to the dead men of history, in reaction to the reason for why things are
"Snap out of it!"
- 'MOONSTRUCK'...Loretta to Ronny after saying he's in love with her
"Why so serious?"
- 'THE DARK KNIGHT'...The Joker, telling a story of his father
"We're on a mission from God."
- 'THE BLUES BROTHERS'...Elwood Blues, explaining why they need Mr. Fabulous
"Shaa, and monkeys might fly out of my butt!"
- 'WAYNE'S WORLD'...Wayne, reacting to hosting Wayne's World for a living
- 'CLUELESS'...Cher, after pushing off a guy who was trying to hold onto her
"I sell drugs to the community!"
- 'BLACK DYNAMITE'...Chocolate Giddy-Up, identifying himself as one Black Dynamite's at war with
"You're a disease, and I'm the cure."
- 'COBRA'...Marion Cobretti, to a grocery store robber, before disabling him
"Yipee kayaye, motherfucker!"
- 'DIE HARD'...John McClane, spewing out a phrase after Hans Gruber predicts him doing it
- 'SCENT OF A WOMAN'...Lt. Col. Frank Slade, after Charlie Simms tells him about his scholarship
- 'TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES II: SECRET OF THE OOZE'...All 4 turtles, celebrating their final victory in the end
"I feel the need...the need for speed."
- 'TOP GUN'...Maverick, preparing for flight
"If you build it, he will come."
- 'FIELD OF DREAMS'...A whispering voice, encouraging to Ray Kinsella to build a baseball field
"You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!"
- 'THE ITALIAN JOB'...Charlie Croker, telling Left-Ear about how much explosive he should have used
"Machete don't text."
- 'MACHETE'...Machete, explaining why he didn't text Sartana Rivera
"You're gonna need a bigger boat."
- 'JAWS'...Martin Brody to Robert Shaw, warning of the shark's size
"Badges? We don't have no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges!"
- 'THE TREASURE OF THE SIERRA MADRE'...Gold Hat, reacting to Dobbs prompting him to prove they are policemen
"I am your father."
- 'STAR WARS EPISODE V: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK'...Darth Vader, revealing his true past to his son, Luke Skywalker
"I see dead people."
- 'THE SIXTH SENSE'...Cole Sear, revealing his secret to Dr. Malcom Crowe
"Toto, I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."
- 'THE WIZARD OF OZ'...Dorothy, to her dog, realizing where they are
"...and this one time, at band camp..."
- 'AMERICAN PIE'...Michelle, to Jim, about a rather personal moment
- 'TOMMY BOY'...Tommy Callahan, screaming at accidentally disrupting the cows' sleep
- 'BACK TO THE FUTURE'...Doc Brown, expressing his shock that Marty's back FROM the future
- 'THE PRINCESS BRIDE'...Vizzini, reacting in disbelief
"My momma always said, 'Life is like a box of chocolates: you never know what you're gonna get."'
- 'FORREST GUMP'...Forrest, telling someone at a bus stop his mother's musings
"It's alive! It's alive! IT'S ALIVE!!!"
- 'FRANKENSTEIN'...Henry Frankenstein, reacting to his creation coming alive
"Gooble gobble, gooble gobble. We accept her! We accept her! Gooble gobble, gooble gobble. One of us! One of us!"
- 'FREAKS'...The Freaks of the circus chanting their acceptance of a friend
"Alright, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up."
- 'SUNSET BOULEVARD'...Norma Desmond, telling the director she's ready
"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti."
- 'SILENCE OF THE LAMBS'...Hannibal Lecter, telling Clarice Starling what he did to a census taker
"THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!!!"
- 'THE EXORCIST'...Father Merrin and Father Damien Karras to a possessed Regan
"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse."
- 'THE GODFATHER'...Don Corleone, to Johnny Fontane, about his plans for a Hollywood director
"Soylent Green is people!"
- 'SOYLENT GREEN'.Detective Thorn, to a surrounding crowd, about the secret of soylent green
"I know it was you, Fredo. You broke my heart. You broke my heart!"
- 'THE GODFATHER PART II'...Michael Corleone, to Fredo, about his betrayal to the Corleon family
"You don't understand! I coulda had class! I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am."
- 'ON THE WATERFRONT'...Terry Malloy, to his brother Charley, on what could have been without fixing fights
"Here's lookin' at you, kid."
- 'CASABLANCA'...Rick Blaine, to Ilsa Lund, cheering her up while breaking up
"Never give up, never surrender!"
- 'GALAXY QUEST'...Commander Peter Taggart, refusing to buckle under enormous pressure
"Goonies never say die!"
- 'THE GOONIES'...Mikey Walsh, to Andy Charmichael, on never giving up
"They may take our lives, but they'll never take...OUR FREEDOM!"
- 'BRAVEHEART'...William Wallace, to his army, before going into battle
"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."
- 'GONE WITH THE WIND'...Rhett Butler, to Scarlett, answering her question of where to go, what to do
- 'AUSTIN POWERS: THE SPY WHO SHAGGED ME'...Austin Powers, responding to a naughty comment by Felicity Shagwell
"What do you mean, I'm funny?"
- 'GOODFELLAS'...Tommy DeVito, to Henry Hill, on Tommy's behaviour
"Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!"
- 'THE GODFATHER PART III'...Michael Corleone, commenting on the impossibility to escape from mob life
- 'POLTERGEIST 2'...Carol Anne Freeling, informing her parents of the spirits' return
"E.T. phone home."
- 'E.T.: THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL'...E.T., the alien, declaring his desire to make contact with his native alien race
"There's no place like home."
- 'THE WIZARD OF OZ'...Dorothy, performing the ritual of returning back to her home from Oz
- 'ROCKY'...Rocky Balboa, giving a "shout out" to his then girlfriend, Adrian Pennino
- 'WAYNE'S WORLD 2'...Garth, acknowledging an attractive woman's presence
"Hey Stella! HEY STELLA!!!"
- 'A STREETCAR NAMED DESIRE'...Stanley Kowalski, calling to his wife, Stella Kowalski
- 'JERRY MAGUIRE'...Jerry Maguire, to Dorothy Boyd, expressing his love for her
"You had me at 'hello'."
- 'JERRY MAGUIRE'...Dorothy Boyd, to Jerry Maguire, reciprocating Jerry's love
"I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way."
- 'WHO FRAMED ROGER RABBIT?'...Jessica Rabbit, to Eddie Valiant, on how hard it is to be a sultry, cartoon woman
"Why don't you come up sometime, and see me?"
- 'SHE DONE HIM WRONG'...Lady Lou, hitting on a well-dressed man in a uniform
- 'THE MASK'...The Mask, greeting the night with an expression of excitement
"Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me!"
- 'THE GRADUATE'...Ben Braddock, calling Mrs. Robinson out on plying her wiles
"I'll have what she's having."
- 'WHEN HARRY MET SALLY'...A female restaurant patron, to a server, asking for whatever Sally Albright ate
- 'THE LORD OF THE RINGS: THE TWO TOWERS'...Gollum, answering Faramir's question, "What did they steal?", referring to the ring
"It's a trap!"
- 'STAR WARS EPISODE VI: RETURN OF THE JEDI'...Admiral Ackbar, after realizing that the claim the 2nd Death Star is operational
"Wax on, wax off. Wax on, wax off."
- 'THE KARATE KID'...Mr. Miyagi, teaching Daniel LaRusso that his manual labor translates to karate
"SON OF A - ... That's gonna leave a mark."
- 'TOMMY BOY'...Tommy Callahan III, after a mast hits him upside the head
- 'CLUELESS'...Cher Horowitz, after her Jeep almost collides with a bicyclist
"Is it safe?"
- 'THE MARATHON MAN'...Dr. Szell, to Thomas "Babe" Levy, as he drills into his teeth without anesthetic
- 'THE KARATE KID'...A karate class, to John Kreese, confirming they understand his instruction
"Hey! I'm walking here! I'm walking here!"
- 'MIDNIGHT COWBOY'...Ratso, angrily responding to a taxi driver honking his horn
"Sounds like SOMEBODY'S got a case of the Mondays!"
- 'OFFICE SPACE'...A female temp, on Peter Gibbons' upset feeling
- 'OFFICE SPACE'...Bill Lumbergh, transitioning into another topic of conversation
"Forget about it."
- 'DONNIE BRASCO'...Donnie Brasco and "Lefty" Ruggiero, having small-talk before a job
"In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then, when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, THEN you get the woman!"
- 'SCARFACE'...Tony Montana, to Manny Ribera, on how to attract women
"I'm the king of the world!"
- 'TITANIC'...Jack Dawson, expressing excitement at the front end of the Titanic
- 'THE LION KING'...Timon, Pumbaa, and Simba, singing their care-free mantra
"Toga, toga, toga toga!"
- 'ANIMAL HOUSE'...Bluto and Otter, to their fraternity brothers, encouraging them to hold a toga party
"Feed me, Seymour!"
- 'LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS'...Audrey II, to Seymour Krelborn, asking him for more food, asking for blood
"I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that."
- '2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY'...HAL, to Dave Bowman, declining to open the spaceship's pod bay doors
- 'CITIZEN KANE'...Charles Foster Kane's last words before dying
"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!"
- 'THE WIZARD OF OZ'...The Wizard, to Dorothy, the Scarecrow, the Cowardly Lion, and the Tinman, upon discovering he's not a big, scary figure, but a man hiding behind a curtain
"Forget it, Jake. It's Chinatown."
- 'CHINATOWN'...Walsh, to J.J. Gittes, discouraging him from causing any more trouble
"Live long and prosper."
- 'STAR TREK'...Spock, to the Vulcan Science Academy, expressing his farewell
"May the Force be with you."
- 'STAR WARS EPISODE IV: A NEW HOPE'...Jan Dodonna, to the Rebels, wishing them luck before attacking the Death Star
"Hasta la vista...baby."
- 'TERMINATOR 2: JUDGMENT DAY'...The Terminator, to T-1000, before shattering his liquid nitrogen frozen body
"That'll do, Pig."
- 'BABE'...Farmer Hogget, to his sheep-pig, Babe, after winning a sheepdog contest
"It's over, Johnny."
- FIRST BLOOD'...Col. Trautman, to John Rambo, telling him his war in a small town is over
"After all, tomorrow is another day."
- 'GONE WITH THE WIND'...Scarlett O'Hara to herself, convinced she can get Rhett Butler back
"In case I don't see ya...good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight."
- 'THE TRUMAN SHOW'...Truman Burbank, saying his final goodbye before leaving his life's TV studio
Hope you enjoyed this video!
Make sure you click the link above and leave these guys some comments. The killed it!!!